Zhejiang Dongda Paper Co.,Ltd
Add:Gaoyang Village, Chunjiang Avenue, Fuyang District, Zhejiang Province, 311421 China
Gray shading white paper, commonly known as white, ash, gray-white, gray copper. Background color as a gray, positive for the white-coated fabric, mainly used in printing and packaging.
Due to different materials and coating thickness on canvas, gray shading white is divided into multiple levels, a common rating of a-class, b-class, c-class, e-class, class f, from high end decreased, class f is the worst, also known as non-coated paper or light weight coated paper. Gray shading white with tons as the unit of measurement, and each level is divided into a number of grams, respectively, divided into 200 g, 230 g, 250 g, 270 g, 300 g, 350 g, 400 g, 450 g. This weight represents a/g.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Coated white paper
- Basic types of coated Whiteboard paper
- Shadow play poker on paper-cut gold...
- Vases made of waste paper basket
- Ashes of white cardboard and paper ...
- White paper and grey white cardboar...
- Plastic pallets
- Plastic pallets constitute a material
- Plastic card advantages
- Classification of plastic pallets
- 23th Int'l. Pack & Print Machinery ...
- What is the difference between whit...
- What is whiteboard