Zhejiang Dongda Paper Co.,Ltd
Add:Gaoyang Village, Chunjiang Avenue, Fuyang District, Zhejiang Province, 311421 China
Whiteboard is commonly known as whiteboard, fly ash, gray white, gray copper. The base of color is gray, the front, the white coating surface, mainly for the printing and packaging, due to the material and different thickness of coating surface, grey, white board is divided into multiple levels, common grade for class A, B, C, E, F, from passive, high F the worst, also called light without coated paper or coated paper.
The whiteboard is measured in tons, and each grade is divided into several grams, which are divided into 230 grams, 250 grams, 270 grams, 280 grams, 300 grams, 350 grams, 400 grams, 450 grams and 500 grams. The grams of this weight here are per square meters per gram.
- White Paper
- White Paper Level
- Printing Pore
- Green Bag Types
- White Cardboard
- Classification Of White Cardboard
- Distinction Introduces
- Difference Between White Cardboard ...
- Card Board
- Duplex Board Grey Back From The Mat...
- Coated Duplex Board Printing Techni...
- Card Board Thick Strong
- Troubleshooting On The Bottom Of Th...
- Duplex Board Grey Back Environmenta...
- Coated Duplex Board Application Of ...
- Coated Duplex Board Fibrous Tissue ...
- What Is Packing Paper
- Requirements For Wrapping Paper
- The Difference Between Coated White...