Zhejiang Dongda Paper Co.,Ltd
Add:Gaoyang Village, Chunjiang Avenue, Fuyang District, Zhejiang Province, 311421 China
1. The power supply voltage is too low. Many old copiers. Sometimes it works well and sometimes has a bottom, so it's better to check if the voltage is too low. When the power supply voltage is less than 200V, the exposure lamp is not bright enough, the development is low and the base grey is serious. It can improve the photocopying effect by appropriately raising the power supply.
2. The optical channel is polluted. If the optical channels (including the draft table glass, mirror, lens, 1-4 powder glass) are polluted by dust and waste powder, copy will have black spots, pitting bottom ash, copy color light, the phenomenon such as edge sharpness. The optical channel is covered with a layer of dust, just like a camera with a soft lens. The edges of the image are not clear. Apply the brush to dust at this point, then wipe with soft cotton (preferably with a suede brush). The toner and surrounding accessories are also married and cleaned.
Next: Card Board Thick Strong
- White Paper
- White Paper Level
- Printing Pore
- Green Bag Types
- White Cardboard
- Classification Of White Cardboard
- Distinction Introduces
- Difference Between White Cardboard ...
- Card Board
- Duplex Board Grey Back Environmenta...
- Coated Duplex Board Application Of ...
- Coated Duplex Board Fibrous Tissue ...
- What Is Packing Paper
- Requirements For Wrapping Paper
- The Difference Between Coated White...
- White Cardboard Belongs To What Mat...
- What Is Better For Coated Paper And...
- What Is Whiteboard Paper ？
- Coated Duplex Board Have Good Print...